- I am a spanish teacher and i am a looking for a job.I hope you can help me.
- I am a math teacher, finishing my M.Ed in Math Education and am looking for a position at boarding school in New England.
- I am an Spainsh teacher for any level of Spanish. I have 11 years of experience working in public and private schools. I taught levels I, II, II, IV, AP Spanish and Regeants Spanish. I am looking for a job starting September 2011.
- Maria, The best, most direct way into boarding school employment is through one of the placement agencies. The agencies work with schools to find and filter appropriate candidates. Registering and working with agencies is free to candidate; schools pay the agencies for the work. Here's a list of the 'big three' boarding school agencies: wishes in your search,
- It is nice that you have posted these jobs that are available. I got lucky with my job, I just emailed the school and asked of they were hiring and they responded and had me come in for a working interview. After the interview they put me in as an intern till I had finished my training then offered me a 2 year contract. Keep your chins up and keep trying your hardest and good luck
- Is it appropriate to use multiple placement agencies? Or must one remain loyal to one service?
- L. Thanks for reading. Unless things have changed unbeknownst to me, registering with/using multiple agencies is perfectly acceptable practice. We experienced this situation all the time when I was an administrator. If you receive notice of the same opening from more than one, you (the applicant) are supposed to be straight-up with the agencies and tell them that you received the opening notice from one agency before the other. The school has a check/balance on the back side side having listed the job with one agency before another and/or receiving dated lists of applicants. This allows the agency to pay the fee to the proper agency. As always, the answer is honesty.
Interesting facts:Harry M. Werksman Jr. is an American television screenwriter and producer.
Harry Werksman overcame being born in Pittsburgh (though it is the home of his beloved Steelers) by spending the first seven years of his life moving between Pittsburgh (his Dad’s business)...